Play Centres Kids Activities Melbourne
With an energetic toddler, we're always on the lookout for fun classes and play spaces to entertain and engage our toddler. Hello Playdays! Playdays welcome toddlers and Pre-schoolers (and their adult minders) with open arms without the school age crew!
This play space is vast and fully fenced and netted and has an open view making it easy to see your little one amongst play. The indoor play space has a number of thoughtful and exciting facilities like a soft playground just for toddlers, jumping castles, obstacle course, ball play, a ball pit, car racing zone plus a mixture of cozy tike cars, scooters and plastic bikes, a really cool flying fox with soft ball pit landing, a cubby house zone, quieter train and puzzle tables. We all love fun and games, but we love it even more when learning’s involved! Playdays equipment is aimed at assisting little ones to use their imagination and develop their cognitive and motor skills.
With discounted membership on offer or a reasonable $11.00 (2 - 6years) non member, this might be exactly what you were looking for! If the weather is a bit un-predictable, make this your go-to!
- free onsite parking available
- become a club Playdays member where you'll get cheaper entry
- Playdays offers fully supervised parties
- can't make it to Sandringham? There's another Playdays in Doncaster
- wear your socks
- cafe available with small kids menu and treats, coffee etc
247 Bay Road, Sandringham 3191
April to September - 9:30am to 4:00pm - 7days
October to March - 9:30am to 3:30pm - 7days
Closed over Easter: Friday - Monday
Non Club Playdays Members
- Under 8 months : $1.00
- 8 months - under 2 years : $7.00
- 2 years - under 6 years: $11.00
- Adults: FREE
Club Playdays Members
- Under 8 months : $FREE
- 8 months - under 2 years : $6.00
- 2 years - under 6 years: $10.00
- Adults: FREE