Parks & Playgrounds Kids Activities Melbourne
As far as playgrounds go, this one pretty much trumps all the rest! It's new. It's spacious. It's crazy big fun AND it suits everyone. Yes small ones and older kids will have a ball here with each part of the playground catering for different levels, abilities and ages.
Explore the full size flying fox, colourful maze with musical feature, sea-saw for four, numerous slides, swings galore including all abilities swings, climbing frame, cubby and hiding spots, stepping stones, monkey bars and so much more you won't want to leave. All this play equipment has been thoughtfully designed into the play space with nature elements, paths that wind and seating to watch over your kids large at play.
Murrumbeena Park is also home to several local sports clubs including the Murrumbeena Football and Bowls Clubs. The oval is a great spot to stretch your legs or picnic on the side away from the playground action under the shade of a big tree.
- The playground can be accessed by wheelchairs and prams
- There's a pathway and scattered seating around some of the playground, great if you've got your baby sleeping in a pram
- Picnic and have a BBQ with covered areas to feast under
- Toilet block with change facility inside
- Free street parking
- Fully fenced
- When you're done playing, hop in the car and swing by kid-friendly cafe, Iron Henry
Where: 41 Kangaroo Rd, Murrumbeena VIC 3163