Parks & Playgrounds Kids Activities Melbourne
Bounce - it's the original Trampoline Park that took Victoria by storm and they have since spread their wings to Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia.
Located near a train line in a light industrial area in Glen Iris, this massive indoor factory/ floor area is a great way to spend a wet afternoon, or weekend activity to wear out the kids. With music pumping, there are several areas including a free jump trampoline space, two dodge ball areas and then a couple of linear trampolines that you project off into a giant foam pit. It's a super place for the kids and even the kidults can give it a go!
Weekends and school holidays are pretty hectic and there's often a lot of birthday parties happening on the weekend (they're fun, we've done quite a few)! There's also plenty of staff on hand to remind you of safety rules and keep things in order.
- it's best to book your session online to guarantee you jump
- tuckshop on-site (the tuckshop/cafe is upstairs so tricky if you've got a sleeping baby in a pram)!
- cubby holes, lockers and water bubblers available
- on-site parking (often busy though)
- Gardiner train station is within walking distance
2 Weir Street, Glen Iris Vic 3146
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 9am - 9pm
Sun 9am - 7pm
VIC – Essendon Fields
VIC – Blackburn North
VIC – Glen Iris