City Sights Kids Activities Melbourne
The City is In, always IN!
The City comes up trumps time and time again with its Museums, aquarium, galleries, Southbank, Docklands, Fed Square, laneways and a playground (yes - a City playground)!
And when school comes to an end, the days warm up (or cool even), the city comes to life for Melbourne Kids. Lets not forget Christmas Celebrations - it's quite possibly the most magical time to enjoy the City.
We've rounded up highlights from the top venues for kids culture in Melbourne. Have fun getting out and about with the Family.
A day trip on the tram to some of Melbourne's favourite attractions is a great way to keep the kids entertained..
With tram routes running past so many hot-spots, as well as some of our best local shopping and restaurant strips, the tram is a cheap and fun way for the family to make the most of the holiday period.
No one can fully prepare you for the crazy, sleepless, shower-deprived day and nights nor can we give you all the answers but we can help you to enjoy some activities and events that are toddler and bambino proof. We hope our listings to all things 'baby' can help give you a little guidance and support as you travel down the road to parenthood, whether this is your first baby or your fourth.
- Classes - At the least, they get you out of the house, build structure into your day, and help you meet other Mums (and Dads).
- Movies - You may not get out for date night too often any more, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the darkness and a big bucket of popcorn at the movies with child in toe.
- Farms/Zoos - It's the pick of the crop. In any season, a trip to your local Family Farm or Zoo is as easy as ABC.
- Baby/Kid-Friendly Cafes - Does trying to find a place for lunch that welcomes a stroller and satisfies your palate have you heading for the funny farm? Relax, we're here to help!
- Storytime at your local Library - Almost every library in town offers a baby bounce session or storytime. They're free, fun and engaging.
- Culture Mamas - Nourishing the minds of culture-hungry parents with curated arts events held in a baby-friendly environment.
Stay tuned for more information coming soon!
Giddy up and take a horse drawn carriage ride around the City!