Go to top
- Have a Tea Party
- Raid the closet and make a Cubby House
- Dance! Turn the music up, it's good for the soul!
- Cuddle up with a huge pile of books
- Bake yummy treats until your heart's content
- Make a cardboard box puppet theatre
- Fill the sink with soapy water and play with bubbles
- Line up chairs and play train!
- Raid Mummas wardrobe and play dress up's
- Potter in the garden and look for wriggly worms
- Plant a mini herb or vegie garden
- Decorate biscuits
- Get crafty, raid the craft box!
- Play puzzles / games / cards / bingo / marbles or lotto
- Paint a chalkboard and get busy!
- Make your own playdough
- Have some messy fun with finger paint
- Cut some old magazines up and make a collage
- Make some dyed pasta jewellery
- Why wait for a party.....have a treasure hunt.
- Paint the fence, with a bucket of soapy water of course!
- Camp out. Hang a sheet over some furniture. Add a torch and sleeping bag and settle in!
- Hammer ice-cubes in a plastic bag then make fruit punch!
- Trace your body or hands
- Use a blindfold and have your little ones guess different smells from the kitchen
- Make a paper chain or paper bunting
Wind: 16.09 km/h
04 Jan 2019
05 Jan 2019