Our daughter loves bubbles, what kid doesn't. We've spent a small fortune buying the little bottles and thought why not make our own, but,
only bigger bubbles of fun will do!
We thought you might like to join in the fun so here is our recipe.
- 1 litre of cold water
- 60ml of washing up liquid (concentrated cheapo stuff is the way to go, our usual eco brand doesn't cut it)
- 20 ml of Glycerine (purchase it from the pharmacy)
Mix it up:
- Mix the ingredients gently (so no foam) in a bowl or bucket if making a large batch.
- Leave the mix to settle over night. Bottle up or get the bubble wands out straight away.
- If you want to make really huge bubbles you may need to up the amount of glycerine in the recipe.