Little Melbourne Reviews
If you have a child that loves dinosaurs or you would like to introduce them to these pre-historic creatures, I recommend packing some snacks and spending a few hours for an educational experience filled with play and fun.
Once you enter it's a self guided walk around the tent where you'll hear the roar of the dinosaurs and get an interactive hands on experience with some dino-themed activities.
The kids can get into a fossil dig, become a paleontologist excavating dinosaur eggs, read stories about Dinosaurs, build a wooden model dinosaur, jump for joy on the bouncy castles (there's 2), rides and marvel at the huge dino's appearing over them.
There's lots of photo opportunities indoors or you're able to purchase your own souvenier photo. There's a cafe (kiosk) right at the back serving the usual event type food, toilets on site, helpful rangers (that would be the staff!) and first aid.
In a nutshell, it's a fun-filled outing for little one's (under 2's are free) and their families. Our 6 and 4 year old loved all the activities and our baby didn't mind oogling the big dinosaurs either.
- Parking is available for $4.00 in the Caulfield Racecourse or there's plenty of free carparks around Caulfield Train Station.
- Aisles are big enough for a pram and queues moved quickly for activities
- Pack your own snacks/drinks/lunch
- The gift shop is directly on the left as you enter, so, walk to the right with the troops if you want to avoid a meltdown!
21st - 29th July 2014
- Adult/Concession/Junior (3 - 17 years) $27.00
- Free for 2 and Under