Parks & Playgrounds Kids Activities Melbourne
This one we've nicknamed 'Dragon Park' for obvious reasons - there's a dragon you can climb, scramble and slide down smack bang in the middle of this playground!
"The might of the dragons are known throughout the land. This scaly terror of the skies feels no mercy and nothing will escape the fiery splashes of his breath."
Once you tear yourself away from the clutches of the dragon (don't worry he's friendly) you can discover the many 'sections' of this playground. A flying fox, tea cup spinner, natural play elements - a bridge and rocks to climb, dual swing for older kids and a swing for little ones and there's a bid nest swing.
- un-shaded (trees provide some shade)
- scattered tables and bench seats with a BBQ coming soon
- there's a dog off leash area
- oval for kicking a ball and flying a kite
- no toilets
- Light Rail # 109 walk along Swallow Street west toward Garden City Reserve
Where: Cnr Beacon Road, Crichton Avenue and Tucker Avenue