Parks & Playgrounds Kids Activities Melbourne
What's better than a swim, splash and a paddle in a pirate themed aquatic centre? A play, climb and super slide at a marine vessel themed playground!
This playground is situated off the oval on Gardener Street at the back of Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre and is definitely worth the extra play if you've visited GESAC!
Be the master of your ship and sail the seven seas when you board your vessel and scramble to the top to shoot right down again to the sea (that would be the soft green landing)! The vessel/submarine is quite challenging and best suits kinder/prep + age as it's quite hard to climb up (our toddler couldn't manage it on his own).
- partly shaded with shade sails
- shaded area with bbq and picnic tables/bench seats (perfect for a birthday party)
- partly fenced
- 2 hour free parking available on gardener street
- oval for ball play
- gym equipment within reach and a skate ramp outside GESAC
- if you're bringing your dog the northern end of Bailey Reserve is on-leash. The southern end of Bailey Reserve is off-leash.
- nearest coffee is the cafe inside GESAC
- toilets are a short walk
Gardeners Road, Bentleigh East, VIC 3165