Out of Town
Just over an hour from Melbourne and 10 minutes from Geelong CBD, Adventure Park boasts a diverse array of water and land-based rides that will keep the family highly entertained for hours.
Super charge your summer at Victoria's biggest theme park! With awesome family fun all day long, Adventure Park Geelong is home to some of the coolest water rides in Australia.
Victoria's hottest and biggest theme park, Adventure Park, located just ten minutes from Geelong boasts exciting rides and attractions, perfect for the whole family!
Just some of the ways you can make a gigantic splash and enjoy the unlimited rides all day long include:
- Raft the roaring rapids on The River Torrent Lazy River, with twisting tides and swirling gauntlets along a tropical river oasis
- Speed down head first and experience the ultimate adrenaline rush of the Six Lane Aqua Racer, a speed slide for the serious thrill-seekers which can take you up to 40km per hour
- Race down The Gold Rush Rapids in a speedy 20 seconds and take the two metre plunge
- Take a splash in the dark on the Wild West Canyon on a two-seater raft, experiencing twists and 360 degree turns!
Adventure Park is doing it for the kids, too! The Tiny Tots Splashzone keeps the young ones cool, safe and entertained, with waterfalls, mini waterslides and spray cannons throughout. While Bonito's Bay Water Play offers a state-of-the-art aquatic playground including waterfalls, water jets and more pirate-filled water fun. The new Kids Town precinct is such a fantastic addition and a family drawcard. There's a new observation deck for parents and onlookers to sit on with a huge balcony and shade sails. Plus a new coffee and ice cream stand, so parents can join their children on the rides or sit back and relax with younger ones and watch the kids have the time of their life on the new awesome fun rides
The new precinct includes Australia’s first permanent spinning family roller coaster. The ‘Crazy Coaster’, which has been designed especially for children and families, provides all the thrills of a larger roller coaster but on a smaller scale.
Also new to the Park is the stunning ‘Red Baron’, a miniature replica bi-plane ride, which is perfect for the youngsters and has room for 32 people on board. The Red Baron gives parents and little ones alike a chance to fly their own miniature bi-plane replica. On board everyone can pilot their own planes, control them going up and down as the ride revolves 360 degrees.
The Little Buggy Speedway has also undergone a revamp with bigger and better buggies themed to look like mini race cars put on the track. The Ferris Wheel and VIP cabanas which were new last season and attracted huge crowds will remain key attractions.
- Baby Changing Facilities are located at Reception, Lake View Pavilion and Waterpark toilets.
- Lockers are available for rental for storing belongings. All locker rentals are ALL DAY RENTALS and come at a cost of $12.00 each, per day. Credit card payment accepted. Lockers are located at the Lake View Pavilion, opposite the Wave Swinger upon entry & in the Water park. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Plan to stay ALL DAY LONG!
1249 Bellarine Hwy, Wallington VIC 3224
Season is open NOW