Little Melbourne Reviews
There's several factors to consider when purchasing a lunchbox/lunchbag that includes quality, ease of use, adaptability, appearance, lunchbox convenience and price.
gooie have released some fun and functional lunchbags that are sure to be a hit in the playground!
The gooie lunchbox is an adaptable and well-designed product that will actually save you lots of time because there's no fiddly compartments, only a zip flap to close and open which is easy for little fingers to manage and there's a drink bottle compartment attached to the bag (probably my favourite feature of the bag). They also come in different designs so there's bound to be something in the collection to suit!
Here's some things we love about them:
- The bags are durable. My kids have been kid-testing them for 3 months now and despite being dragged out time and time again and on weekends they still remain bright and look new.
- They keep the food cool.
- They're easy to clean with a sponge and water.
- The drink bottle compartment is genius - no more searching for that drink bottle!
- Adjustable strap so you can sling it over your shoulder. Perfect for when there's no room left in the school bag.
- It's roomy! We fit a sandwich or sushi, squeezy yoghurt, apple/banana and some rice crackers and sultanas in ours with ease.
Shop the gooie lunchboxes here www.gooie.com.au/retail/lunchboxes/