Art & Craft Kids Activities Melbourne
There's so many wild and wonderful things to make with a simple paper plate and this Easter bunny mask is no exception.
This is a pretty easy activity, one you could help your toddler with or your older child could make it on their own.
Here's what you need to begin:
- White and black Craft paper (or odinary paper would do)
- Paper plate
- Coloured texta's
- Paddle pop stick
- Masking/Packing tape
- Begin by cutting a circle in the middle of the paper plate - large enough to see your child's face.
- Using the white paper, cut out 2 ears and colour them in grey and pink then use the masking tape to attach to the back of the plate.
- Using the black paper cut out 6 long strips and gently curl the ends then attach with the glue.
- Attach the paddle pop stick using the masking tape.
- Bunny mask complete!
If you were keen to add to your bunny mask and 'pretty it up', some white cotton wool would be fun with added sequins or glitter, or, instead of the black paper as whiskers you could use black pipe cleaners.
If you're after an Easter Event to wear your homemade bunny mask to, here's where to EXPLORE in Melbourne and beyond.
Our tutorial can be spotted on the Frog, Goose and Bear Blog where you can discover more fun Easter crafting and beautiful party inspiration.
"This is a fierce bad rabbit; look at his savage whiskers, and his claws and his turned-up tail."
― Beatrix Potter